Wengers Pre-Match Press Confrence Summary Hull

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Friday 26 September 2008 17:05

Although I'm a dedicated Arsenal TV viewer I sometimes find it difficult to keep my attention during some of these press conferences so I thought I would take notes for the rest of people. I am a giver!!


He is happy to be at the top of the table.

Hunger is the same.

Still sure we are strong enough.

Clichy and Silvestre are fit, Nasri is not.

Phil Brown is apparently wrong about the Clichy tackle. Arsene loves comitment and physical games. "a good tackle is as good as a good volley" - Excessive force is bad!

Hull are a surprise package - we need to be at our best.

Championship teams are different.

The Game isnt about money.

He wants Henry to be happy.


NB Bischoff is fit but not mentioned...what does this mean!!

Comments (0)