Squad Celebration: 13, Alex Hleb

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Monday 8 September 2008 00:24

Opps hes gone, still a celebration though its party time! we used the money for Nasri, Wenger you CRETIN!


I genuinely feel that Hleb was worth no more than £7m tops, he didn't really do anything unless he was behind the striker which scuppered the rest of the team. He never shot and according to Setanta we had a better success rate without him (I would like to find a quote but my house got flooded, im going to milk that one dry, unlike our carpets...).

He was annoying and apparently an absolute tart in front of the mirror, I am not going to be one of these bitter twisted people as I chose to focus my bitterness for my private life. I am glad Hleb has gone though. It was good to have him briefly and nice for him for Arsene to make him a name! Same goes for Flamini, he could have been a gooners legend but don't worry. His numbersake who I will speak about in 3 blogs time will play the same role! Back to Hleb, I dont see why Barca want him so this ends my Hleb celebration!

Comments (0)