Squad Celebration: 12, Carlos Vela

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Monday 8 September 2008 00:07

Oh, excitement, its exciting Carlos Vela is very, very exciting. I have been excited about him since he signed. He looks very comfortable on the ball and totally unphased by a game in the premiership. I think he is the most exciting player we have had for a while because of the build up, Cesc and Toure have come and made a name for themseves when he got here whereas Vela has come with a massive reputation built up through his Mexico career and his loan spells. (just so you know I overused the word exciting to promote my excitement)

For a Premiership debut his 30 mins were impressive, I think its hard to rate someone when they are playing against tat or in non-competitive games. It was a bit worrying his lack of a right peg but he seems to have quite a left peg! I really do think he will be more than a Carling Cup player this season.

Vela seems to have a good attitude for a striker, he is massively confident, this can be seen by the best strikers (TH14). I feel that Vela could make things happen, he might even have a shot. Mark my words Gooner for the future!

Arsenal News

Comment (1)

Nice starting eleven, although I'd leave Bendtner out for rosicky and and for now any way let the kid walcott sit on bench for Song RVP is a second striker, his pace is gone so he really needs to be central lurking behind "EA Sports".