News Summary: World Record Broken!

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Thursday 18 September 2008 11:52

Arsenal were involved in the world record (yes another world record) for most celebrations for a single goal. Bangoura celebrated the goal in about 5 different ways. The highlight of it was watching him stick his face in the camera and then decide to do a pretty average dance. Nothing better than a bit of showboating when you draw 1-1! I can safely say I really dislike him, I am trying to avoid swearing in these blogs so I can’t actually describe him! Man up.

Wenger was clearly pretty annoyed with the performance. Having analysed this deeply I think it’s because we were weak. He also said about trying to “destroy Walcott”. To be honest you would do it wouldn’t you if you were playing him? It is a good lesson for the boy and he came out of it well.

Adebayor claims we should have won, “we had the better chances”. I haven’t quite worked out why he said that, not only because he wasted his gift but also because he was playing as a single striker meaning that scoring was pretty much his responsibility!

People are saying to forget last nights game, I say never forget. Without becoming a miserable boo boy, I think it is important to remember the bad performances, they mean more and you learn more from them.

Comment (1)

abso-fuckin-lutely...

You're right.


My say to Adebayor is..

STOP GIVING OUT FREE SHIRTS TO OPPOSITIONS BEFORE EVEN FULLTIME AND START FOCUSING IN/ON/DURING THE GAMES !!!!!!!!!!

BEING TOO FRIENDLY MAKES YOUR OPPOSITION THINKS YOU"RE EASY TO BE TAKEN OVER...

START FOCUSING YOU SHIT.


that will be all..


Singaporean Gunner.