Squad Celebration: 11, Robin van Persie

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Sunday 7 September 2008 19:52

RvP is class, that pretty much covers it. However doesn’t seem to be particularly resilient to the physicality of the Prem. These things are obvious though I don’t want to waste your time.

I have an idea for the utilisation of the Ice man: The idea is to play him on the left side of midfield. Although I am aware of the fact that one of the best parts of his game is his shooting. I think as a winger he can get forward and chip in with some goals. I also expect his service would be pretty good. It would also work well because we could pave the way for the Vela Eduardo partnership I have been getting excited about! It would also add a bit of an extra dimension to our game.

I don’t understand why some people have such a problem with injuries. This can also be looked at with the whole squad Arsenal are normally in the top 5 in the injury table. Is it a training problem? Are the players not stretching properly or are we just big girls?

RvP is definitely our most talented attacking player and a season without injury I think he could prove it. If you are ever in doubt ask Charlton about that volley.

Arsenal News

Comment (1)

ask Charlton about the volley indeed...or ask Blackburn about that ridiculous angle, or ask Watford about the late counter move robin finished off, or ask Fulham about the freekick, or ask Thomas Sorenson about the trickery...u get da picture