News Summary: Get Your Som Away From My Arsenal

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Friday 19 September 2008 10:50

Stan the man has become a director! I am firmly of the belief that the business side of the game should not affect what happens on the pitch but I do have an interest in it. I think the bad one (I’m not using any names because apparently he tried legal action against a blogger) would be a dredful thing for the Gooners. I think he would be Mike Ashley bad!


On the same note; we are chucking out some serious profit. Always good.

Fergie has shown that he is actually almost human and praised Arsenal regarding the way we can look after Theo. Because my brain is the size of a planet I have also realised that there could be links to the 2012 management role?

I have just seen an article about Ade always being offside. I have exploited this, I put money on him having the most offsides this season, bring on my cheque! It does really annoy me though, he isn’t slow and he is strong so he will win most 50/50 opportunities, and even if he scores 2 goals all season from timing his run that’s better than the frustration!

It would appear that Rosicky is actually dead, his injury isn’t healing and he “might be back before Christmas” looks like a broken leg and dislocated ankle isn’t looking that serious but I want dudu back!

*Som is the Uzbek currency by the way, thankyou wikipedia, again!

Comments (0)