Squad Celebration:16, Aaron Ramsey

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Wednesday 10 September 2008 17:31

Another young one, I haven’t really seen much of him but he didn’t look bad in the pre-season friendly games, not that one should judge by them!

From the hype built up regarding Ramsey I have high expectations of him, I just hope he can live up to them, Wenger can get kids for less than £5m so he must have something that is desirable, maybe it’s the “good engine” Arsene was speaking about!

I think he fits into the Fabregas mould given his slick passing and ability to read a game. I think it will take him a while to get used to the speed of the Premiership compared to the First Division/Second Division/Championship.

I hope he can make a strong impression in the Carling cup this season but I can’t see him doing much more unless we have a serious injury crisis. Please excuse the lack of chat on him but I don’t know what to say, just wait for Bischoff!

Comments (0)