Transfer Stories: Signing today? Mr Diame

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Tuesday 27 January 2009 10:32

I would like to appologise for my post yesterday. I was pretty sure it was a joke, obviously I am so subtle it was taken as truth! Personally I couldnt give a toss if he didnt't like my content, its like saying u dont like the news cos the way its delivered, if you don't like i couldnt give a monkeys!

The only way to make the Arshavin transfer any slower is if they delivered notes by pigeon. Apparently the move is down to him and his agent. I think this could be trouble! If he is so worried about the money he isn't wanted!

Micah Richards says he is a City player and I think thats respectable but he is a Gooner and I am sure if a successful bid was made he would like to play in a decent team.

Mohamed Diame from Rayo (£5.5m) A young french strong midfielder from a second division club, sounds like a Wenger recipe! No real proof yet though!

Comment (1)

well if u ask me i think wenger will end up makin no signings and come out with the same shit that the team is strong enough and we all know that is far from the truth and this arshaven crap is startin too boar all us gooners(really can they make it ant slower)