Transfer Roundup: Two for the London Boys?

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Wednesday 14 January 2009 12:38

As I have said before I make no apology for not posting for a while. This blog is for useful information only and I'm not going to write a load of crap just to keep busy. I'm as busy as Mark Hughes negotiators! The word on the streets of Manchester is that Kaka is going to be the highest paid Championship player of all time. £500k a week doesn't sound bad to me!

Back to the glorious Arsenal, as we struggled to knock over Bolton it is obvious that we do need to strengthen our attacking options. I really do miss Rosicky, more in a sort of way that we are lacking something without him not so much he is giving us something. Statistically he isn't a world beater but he is a good man to have in the squad. His agent knows he is alive and will be about in March. Good luck to him.

The rumour mill has been grinding to a halt over the last few days with just a few coughs about Arshavin but nothing new. Apparently he is doing a crash course in English and not going on the tour with Zenith.

Hangeland and Bullard from Fulham - Hangeland has been good this season but I don't know if Bullard is good enough for us. £5m for Hangeland apparently, good business
30% for both otherwise 60% and 30%

Inler from Udinese - If we can't get our paws on Arshavin.

Angelo Obinze Ogbonna from Torino - It could be the case that there is another African player unearthed by Wenger. he is 20 and plays for Torino, he is a 6'3" defender and so uncovered that the internet won't tell me much about him! This has all the makings of the new Kolo!
40%

Mobido Diakite from Lazio (£10m) - A £5m bid was laughed away and it all depends on whether Wenger rates him at £10m, given how tight he is at the moment I guess not.
15%

If anyone wants to get involved and write some match reports leave an email address(I will delete them as soon as I see them come up to avoid people stealing your identity). I find them tedious and my over-active involvement while spectating causes me to forget things! It would be great to get a big turnout!

Cheers

Comments (0)