ITS OPEN! And we aren’t talking about the offy

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Thursday 1 January 2009 12:23

It’s my first transfer window opening as a blogger and I must say I am disappointed. I was expecting Wenger to unleash 7 or 8 players into the squad by the time I woke up. As the Wenger critics seem to mount up and questions remain unanswered will this month be the downfall of Arsene Wenger?

2009 is an important year for us and I am sure 2010 will be as well but there are some things that need to be addressed and most importantly the strengthening of the squad. He is what the papers are saying.

Gallas to AC for £4m – Could happen
75%

Toure out – He will stay if Gallas goes and this is just a silly thing at the moment.
20%

Rosina from Torino on loan – Loans with sale clauses could be the future for international transfers. We need a winger and he is a winger I like him as a player. Whats the worst that can happen if we loan him?
40%

Hangeland from Fulham – A regular but according to The Sun he is Wenger’s top target. To be honest Fulham couldn’t keep him if we did want him!
67%

Upson from West Ham – A great player and I think an English defender would go down well with the supporters. West Ham are BROKE as well so I think this could be a winner but we don’t know how things were left when Wenger sold him, they might hate each other!
67%

Comments (0)