What to say?

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Sunday 9 November 2008 11:26

I would just like to draw your attention to my last post where I said "2-1 Arsenal today...I promise". I would just like to say I wouldn't break that promise to you!

I was so nervous after we scored the first goal and the second goal didn't help (after the S**rs game we need a 3 goal cushion). I thought it was a great performance by 7 of our starting team. It is difficult to pick out players for praise but Nasri looked very good and more goals like that will have him being accused of being the new Pires. Clichy was getting into those good attacking areas something he has been somewhat reluctant to do the last couple of games. Fabregas looked sharp for about the first time in the season.

On a different note...I thought Denilson did very little and am begining to think he is a waste of a place in the team. I would rather have Ramsey because at least he is a fighter, I wasn't sure about him until the midweek match but now I say its nice, I like.

I thought Bendtner was hopeless, he did nothing. I have been trying to say that he could be a gem but it turns out what Ade said against Spurs was true! He wasted every chance he should have passed with half of them and I don't think I have seen a display as bad for Arsenal this season since Denilson against Fulham. We are dangerously short of strikers, I think we only have Ade, Bendt and Eduardo (RvP should be left mid).

I have to pick my mother up from the airport and will miss the Wigan match...got to love Sky + and cutting ones self off from all news throughout the evening. I forgot the death threats given to people who know the result!


Click on http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/name-the-stands-of-the-emirates-stadium.html and be a hero!

Comment (1)

Denilson did nothing??? Mate are u sure u watched the game??? Denilson was one of are best players in that game breaking play up linking the midefield and attack... Him and CESC seem to be sorting there passing game out now and that only looks good for us caus ewe have to players in the fab mould...... with diaby and are wingers i dont see y we need to ever play 4-4-2 again....