I have a question

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Friday 21 November 2008 21:24

I have been trying to keep up with this media frenzy and crisis we are under. However I don't have the ability to read every contradicting artical, there is just not enough time!

Apparently Gallas has been sacked from captain, apparently not who knows...Its a shame the game isn't on TV. I really want Arsene to put the Carling Cup side out against City just to prove to the squad that no one is safe and no one has the shirt guarenteed. I would pick Sagna in that team because he has been quietly going about his business and playing well.

I think the squad have lost their respect for Wenger and that is dangerous. No one thinks they will be dropped. There are going to be stories flying about about everything but the truth is nothing is going to happen. The transfer market will be stagnant and there could be some real bargains for man city picking off our good players!

Comments (0)