The BBC Can Shove It!

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Friday 7 November 2008 15:41

I have always been a big fan of the BBC sport website even when they tried to fix it when it wasn't broken...bloody idiots. I have been reading their Arsenal articals and always thought that they were never very positive towards the Gooners. There has been a bomb dropped by the little man who wrote this pointless artical http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7715916.stm.

The line that upset me was "Arsenal used to play at Highbury and moved across north London to the Emirates Stadium". I like most Arsenal supporters have had to totally rethink my journey to see the Gooners since the days of Highbury (RIP). The 200 yards difference has meant choosing which tube stop to get off at has been a nightmare. Recently I have subscribed to Sky Sports and a temporary Setanta Internet subscription but my Internet is dire so I cancelled that and apart from the insufferable comments of Andy Gray (take a bow of my TV screen you moron) I am delighted to be rid of Alan Green and Mark Lawrenson. Although I think Alan Hansen is a good pundit he is definitely not on our side. The only Arsenal pundit is Lee Dixon who is REALLY REALLY BORING.

It is time for the BBC to make up their mind and explain to everyone why they support Man U even though their manager won't speak to you. Oh and why you dislike a club as fine as ours? I pay for your rubbish. Justify it. Oh and take some responsibility for your editing. Why should Ross, Brand and Clarkson take the heat for your lack of censorship.

Back to football - I really can't see the Arsenal pulling a result out of the bag tomorrow more on that later in the mean time click on http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/name-the-stands-of-the-emirates-stadium.html and be a hero!

Comments (0)