Silly Willy...for that I won't buy your book!

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Friday 21 November 2008 14:09

Now as people have probably gathered I have very little time for Gallas, I think he is a bit of a corey. I think aspects of his leadership have been good like taking the under 18s to see 50 Cent (personally I would rather die but I'm not a brap footballer). I also thought he did well going around all the players the other day when there was an injury and I assume motivating them.

I am going to have to move to the negatives now. I shan't bore you with the standard crap about Bham and smoking cos its well, umm boring. I am going to focus on the greed and selfishness of the man. I have looked at the comments he made and I suspect it is purely based on his forthcoming "auto"biography written by someone like my mate Jamie's mum. I know how these books work, she told me. They are a load of rubbish. The way things go with sportsmen now I am surprised Gallas hasn't released 7 copies by now since he is in his 30s. I think it is disgraceful that he would rat out his team mates for a couple of copies. I also think its a joke because all the Arsenal fans just think he is a Chavski boy anyway since he goes out on the lash with them (see the smoking thing but beware its boring!).

I really miss the defensive glory days of Senderos and Toure. I don't know if we will ever see their glory like in the CL final reaching days. but I would pick Song and Djourourourou any day at the moment. They seem to actually want to protect us from conceding which is becoming increasingly important since our strikers refuse to score goals!

Comments (0)