Really Bad News!

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Tuesday 25 November 2008 16:21

I have just seen that Arsenal have not managed to fill their away ticket allocation for the match against Chavski. I struggle to beleive that considering the noise our away fans make. I would kill to go to a games against the top four, It just seems a shame. We really do need to fill every games especially in the new era for the squad.

I don't know why the tickets haven't sold but it puts a lot of pressure on the team knowing they are underperforming to the extent that people will not travel across London to see them. Please fans make some noise for the empty seats, cheer every tackle, ole every pass, boo A cole, ummm don't do that I'm sure hes a lovely bloke who cheats on his boyhood club and wife. I have 40,000 places to wait for my season ticket and am hoping that I will get it soon but not at the cost of being the only person in the stadium!

BUT WAIT....

It says that the tickets are sold out on the Arsenal website? obviously there is some lying somewhere?

Chavs can't be trusted!

Comment (1)

I dont believe it ppl now willing to travel, it just with the economy
the way it is ppl have less money to spend on stupidly high ticket price and the added annoyous of xmas its no surprise to me that not all trickets are sold.unfortunately i cant afford to see every match at the moment otherwise id be there scream my lungs out to support the best team in the world.