If he loves the club...

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Tuesday 25 November 2008 09:48

If he loves the club...Piers Moron should just cut all his ties to the club. To be honest I think he is more of a Chelski fan with his lack of morals. Having read a couple of his articals (and accepted that they are dump) I have come to the conclusion that he is looking to be Arsenal's next manager. He said that we have had a season of "awful performances" (obviously didn't see the Bolton, United and Porto games), I can accept that we have been embarrassing in a number of games and I have also been critical of Wenger this season but I have been objective and logical with my critisism unlike this ummm, there isn't even a word for him!

"Its Wengers fault for letting Gilberto, Hleb and Flamini go in the summer" Piers, they didn't want to stay, oh and Hleb and Gilberto were poor last season, Flamini was just stupid! He has also claimed that Cashely is a "real man", I think this is proof that Morgan really is the scum (someone who illegally speaks to a rival club, runs away purely for money and cheats on his wife is the life Moron wants!). If he was still at the Mirror (or what ever crap red top he was at(the more I know about him the more I hate)) I am convinced he would have sold out his love of the club to make up romours about Gallas and the in-fighting.

I think its time Arsenal and Piers parted company (Wenger can stay though!). I have heard the stories about Bin Laden being a fan but I think Moron is even more hated than him. If you have any self respect go and support Spurs.

You RAT.

Comments (0)