Stoke, true fans and C bombs.

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Friday 31 October 2008 22:54

Time for us to show the fight the Gooners have. It is important for us to show a united front for this game. What happens off the pitch should be left off the pitch. I hope Wenger does shake things up. I dont think it will be as groundbreaking as one hopes.

I think the most important thing is for us to win without conceding a goal - Even one nil is better than the leakiness of the recent games.


Sorry this is so short I am bloody knackered after the last couple of sleepless nights! - The thing is I wont be sleeping tonight because some nasty man called Anonymous (who I suspect is a gary glitter type (he wanted me to take off a school uniform for him, DIRTY!)) has been calling me some very naughty names. I have made an effort to avoid foul language in my blogs just in case it causes offence. However this person has decided that i have been in need of some C bombs, for everyones information I have had this treatment before...It doesnt hurt as much when its not your mother calling you a c**** 33 times in a 5 minute call. Apparently I am not a true fan.

To be honest mate you are probably spot on. I just travel across the country to watch my team as often as I can afford and spend most of my free time thinking about either how Arsenal can be better or what they are doing well. I don't want to appear to be high and mighty but I dont think someone who analyses an artical and comes to the conclusion that I love myself with my hand is going to win any sort of prize (other than maybe an extra star on his McBadge). I am sorry that I have upset this person - WAIT no I'm really not. Everything I say in this blog is my true feeling and there is a reason for the comment section is for grown up discussion, criticism or even a positive comment??! If you want to abuse someone go to White Heart Lane and give Sol some Racist abuse.

Just remember - sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me naa naa na naaaaa na. Man up pal...u just look pathetic.

Rant over!

RED ARMY 3 points tomorrow!

Comments (0)