Hate Tottenham...Not Bitter

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Thursday 30 October 2008 09:33

Right we got turned over through shear stupidity - I have struggled to recall being quite as angry as I was after the game. It just shows that the big derby games lose their importance to the foreign players. Do you really think the 1998 Gooners team would have thrown away the 2 goal lead in 6 minutes?

As I said previously that has killed our season, not so much from a points position but from a mental one. There is a strong possiblity that we could come from a distant third and catch the leaders but we won't win the league. I also don't think we have a strong enough team to do well in the Champions League and we are likely to meet a big 4 club in the FA cup earlier on. I hate to put the team down but I think they deserve it. I promise I will never complain about a team going into the corner again because you CAN get stung!!

There are some things that have started to annoy me in the post match ratings on other sites. It would appear that reputation plays a major role in what people say about a player - Fabregas always gets 1 or 2 points more than he deserves, last night he was pretty quiet but people were still giving him 7s this also plays out badly for the likes of Gallas, Ade (but he deserves it for being overated and rubbish) and Eboue.

Cesc's quote about the Ladies couldn't get beaten was the Sun twisting it he actually said something along the lines of the Ladies are so good that spurs would struggle to beat them. It was also said a while ago so it wasn't a prematch dig at the scum from the wrong end of North London.

I almost think it would be better for the team if they had shed another goal in the last seconds because drawing a game will not give a big enough kick up the backside. I really do feel that Arsenal need to stuff Stoke at least 4-0. A clean sheet is vital Considering we leaked 4 goals against a team bottom of the table (STILL) who were also playing a 4-5-1...VILLAGE

Comments (0)