Spuds...gonna ruin our season?

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Wednesday 29 October 2008 10:39

Right, it would appear that we have the full squad avaliable to face the Spurs (obviously not the 2 long termers). People have been writing the Tots off for good reason (mainly because they have been woeful...banter!) I am a bit more concerned they won their last game and have another Brilliant manager - I dont know what they do to them - Could Spurs turn Wenger rubbish? They have done it with Jol and Ramos.

I think its going to be a typical Derby game that we can win easily if we keep our shape and discipline. Spurs have lost their attacking options but dont let that fool you, they have a number of players who could spark into life and upset us.

Gooners do not count your eggs. I have been looking forward to this game for a long while and I just hope we can DESTROY THEM!

This is the biggest game of the season without a doubt and 3 points is critical, if we drop points we will not win silverware this season. Obviously they will defo ruin our season by playing on our pitch....

I was just wondering if anyone knew about the FA coaching badges ie the cost and how easy they are to get? I had a look and it was a nightmare!

Comment (1)

I managed to get 15/2 on them beating us... worth a few quid to by myself sorrow drinks if they do pull off the unlikely.

Would be much happier to lose the money though