I'm well cleva, I read the sun and beLIEve it!

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Friday 31 October 2008 10:40

At the risk of alienating readers I'm going to have a go at Britains most popular newspaper (famous for changing sides in order to sell more copies).

Sick of this...the sun have been picking on us which is annoying. As far as I can see the players deserved to be humiliated by Wenger, obviously Clichy did screw up (I cant remember much of it because I repress things!) and according to an "Arsenal source (traitor SCUM)" he was almost in tears which is pretty harsh because he by no means had a rubbish game.

I think the arrogance of the team is to blame and Wenger has probably had to get stroppy more this season than in the last 2 years. I have said before that the Arsenal squad is too divided - there are obvious groups within...The African players, The French players, the Chelski players (with Gallas) etc. This would appear to be dangerous for the squad and I think that Cesc is the only player who seems to get on with everyone. Another reason to make him captain.

I have one major question - Why does Adebayor keep speaking to the press? Does anyone give a toss what he has to say?

I really do hate moaning about Arsenal but I can't help it these things need to be said, even if I do sound like Ade! On a positive note I shall quote my mate Rich (a Newcastle fan) "I love Spurs, no mater how s**t our season is they are always worse!"

Comments (0)