A good day for Transfer stories.

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Tuesday 16 December 2008 11:23

As Eduardo is set to make his first appearance for ages he feels like a new signing and I can't wait to see him. I am afraid that the building up hopes of him will mean that he might not be quite as we expect for a while. He might even get booed! Enough of the rubbish I speak and here are the rumours of today:-





Inler - Available in the Summer, all the superpowers of Italian football want him so I doubt it will happen but Wenger actually made an offer for him.

40%.





Hangeland - AGAIN! He apparently wants to stay at Fulham, can you blame him! I think he is blowing smoke and keeping the fans happy, he couldn't turn down an Arsenal shirt.

60%





Pato - Given the chat about the purse strings in football by Wenger he has more chance of going to Wolves than Arsenal.

2%





Mexes - A french defender, if he was going anywhere it would be Arsenal but he could be pricey.

30%





Upson - Apparently valued at £7m he is definitely affordable but I would guess that he might be a bit weary of coming back. His time at Arsenal was successful when he wasn't broken. I think it would be a good move to sign him and help give us the English backbone to the team that I would consider important

60%



Chiellini - Maybe in some sort of exchange for Gallas. If we managed a straight swap then it would all be good but would it be a step down for the 24 year old defender?

20%



van Bommel - On a free in the Summer? Probably not

10%

Comment (1)

Nice Blog..Btw I'm one of the biggest the gunners too..keep contact ya...