Barca Admit to Tapping Fabregas and Wilson's Blue Balls

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Monday 21 June 2010 10:49

I Really did think this World Cup would be a hub of footballing excitement but in the end it has been a massive disappointment so far. Watching England and France scrapping for qualification will be the highlight, unless of course England play like the last 2 games, then it will be a further display of unimaginative boring rubbish.

Laporta has reportedly said that he knows Fabregas wants to join Barca, the only way he can know this is if he has spoken to the player, if they have spoken to the player then they have broken the rules. Obviously this is a bit more official than just behaving like scumbags, we all know that anyway!

I also saw that Mr Laporta said that "Arsenal will eventually give in" now the source I found this on is a good reporter for a bad website so the credibility of it is slightly questionable but I believe it was said. If I was a member of the Arsenal negotiating team (which is probably about 30 strong) I would read that comment as "We will keep bidding until you accept the bid, please don't accept one too soon because we are going for record debts".

They are so desperate for Fabregas to sit on their bench that they have literally tried everything except the Mafia sending a horse head in a bag to the stadium. I would rather Arsenal kept him for 5 years and let him go on a free than this (we will make more than £40m in image rights for him anyway). If he doesn't want to play then he can sit in the reserves and waste. This has become a battle of principals. Or £60m

Arsenal dot com have been doing these player season reviews, I have failled to read a single one because they are picking nobodies (youths and players who are leaving). I really do find the site utterly unpleasant, everything is either trying to sell something overpriced or feed some political style spin and its always transparent rubbish. I can use my facebook account to click that I like the stories, well Arsenal dot com, I don't.

Just had a look at the Arsenal USA page. Feel sick! It is so shameless and patronising. Man up Arsenal FC. I love US football even Landon Donovan, who is class sounds as though he knows nothing about soccer, just because of their accent and terminology It's hillarous! Maybe he should read the Arsenal USA Rules. SO funny!

Laurent Koscielny has apparently been bid for again. Which is nice, I might actually have to do some research on him soon!

Apparently Yaya will go to City this week. I hope so because not only will that save about an hour a week of my time reading boring articles linking him to us but it pushes Ireland down the pecking order.

At the moment Theo and Nasri are very lucky not to be involved with their counties, both shambolic infighting! Apparently Clichy, Sagna and Diaby are the only Frenchmen coming out with any respect!

Maybe if Fabregas does something hideous for Spain, like an own goal that puts them out of the WC Barca won't want him! Maybe he could kick Wilson Palacios really hard in the scrotal region?

Comments (0)