He's Back! Eboue V Bendtner Is it wrong to hate an Arsenal player?

Posted by Gooner Get Ya Monday 16 February 2009 09:43

I am not speaking about Eduardo, Although I haven't been quite as animated about a Croatian goal for 9 or so months (since Scott Carson upset me) I was delighted to hear that Dudu set up the winner. I am just glad to hear that he is back.

I was actually speaking about my return to blogging. Since this is purely a hobby I will drift in and out of it depending on my interest levels. This has no link to how much I love the club, that is a constant. How much the club upsets me is a different factor!

Since the Arshavin signing and Spurs match I have struggled to write anything that any other Gooner will write.

Eboue is a tool, Fact. However I think it was his best 20 odd minutes of the season. He genuinely played well, looked interested and scored a legitimate goal. I also think he is the only player since the invincibles to actually have a go at our dirty neighbours, he just did it in the wrong way.

I shall give an insight into my journalistic skillz (they are on a par with a West Indian groundsman), I always try and avoid swearing, I would consider myself to be fairly articulate and think I can get around most frustrating Arsenal situations but fuck me Nick Bendtner, what a prick!

I say this because I have reached the end of my tether with his arseholery. At the end of January I started to write an article praising his return to something regarding form. He has scored a couple of important goals. This is as far as I got.

"Having given him a fairly tough time during November and December I think it is only fair that we recognise his commitment and he has obviously worked hard to improve. He has scored a couple of important goals and has bounced back from a spell of seriously poor form.

I think it is important to look at a players growth at his age and baring in mind he is only 21 he will develop a lot over the years."

for some reason or other this article did not get finished, I am glad it didn't for I am ashamed of it.

The Bendtner I saw against Spurs made me feel something close to hate. Adebayor has been terrible in 2009. When he was scoring goals in 2008 he lost the thing Gooners loved about him - his massive work rate. now he ambles about and if he gets a goal then its OK but he wont look for one.

Nick the prick wandered onto the pitch as if he owned it and took up the single striker role and as far as I was concerned Fabianski could have done a better job. If Sky still did their playercam thing the Bendtner cameraman would not have had to move his lens from the centre spot. He is one of those rare players who it would appear everything he touches turns to shit.

Having just read a factually inaccurate article about Bendtner's views on team selection in one of the red tops my feelings of almost hate were pushed over the edge. His disrespect for our new signing and his inflated ego just make me think what a ball bag.

I can remember watching Arsenal V Reading in the 2005/06 Carling cup. I had managed to get amazing seats at Highbury and was exited to see Bendtner and Lupoli, I can remember thinking The Italian was 3 times the player Bendtner was. I would still say that and Lupoli is at Norwich!

The trouble is he can't pass, can't really shoot well enough and relies on things being totally on a plate. Personally I can't see him in a non-relegation battling club.

You should start every game Nic? ahead of van persie, Ade, Arshavin, Eduardo, Walcott, Vela, Sunu? No Nic FUCK OFF

Comments (8)

You havent got a clue mate, guarantee you bendtner becomes one of our best players when adebayor gets shifted. He scores important goals that still require the work adebayor wont put in, even though hes not playing well. If you need good proof about how bendtner can run a game, watch our game away at derby last year, he was unbelievable.

if you need to mention a single game from last year vs the worst team th premiership has ever had, officially, to justify how good bendtner can be, then i suggest you're perspective is remarkably lopsided.

Im just picking out a game that i felt he played particularly well in, im fairly sure everyone in the world picks out games their favourites played in, its not unusual.

Im not saying that bendtner is bergkamp or anything, but jesus, give the lad a chance, hes scored a good few goals for us, by all accounts he seems a nice enough chap from the interviews ive seen, and hes very young. Id much rather him with us then against us, and in time, i believe he'll be a lot better then adebayor, though ill no doubt be derided for saying that.

I dont think ade is anything special but I think he is a hell of a lot better than bendts. I can understand that he has potential and he may well be a good player for us. At the moment he needs to shut the hell up and wait for his chance instead of being a lazy arsehole and actually make a difference his attitude is totally wrong can you not see that? hes a cocky prick and has nothing to be cocky about hes like david bentley

Me again, yea, youre definitely right about needing to wait for his chance, and he does have an ego, but there again, so does ronaldo, and hes doing alright for himself. Id rather an ego then a john o shea "ill get paid for doing nothing attitude" i suppose.

My point is that id like people to give him more of a chance, i genuinely think he has what it takes, and yes, i have seen him play like hes in a sunday league like everyone else.

I also still think theres a number of other players in our squad we should be more worried about then bendtner, most of them midfielders.

link to the bendtner article please

ade concerns me more than bendtner, to be honest.. he was a top striker last season, this season he's been absolute rubbish. his lazy attitude hurts the whole team, and their work morale.

and: bendtner is not good enough for arsenal. everybody has to agree with me on that. send him on loan if he's such a great talent.

Apart from hitting the post, Bendtner was absolutely fantastic tonight. Lads, come on, this guy deserves a bit of credit.

All Bendtner deserves is a dual tap at the base of his skull. I cannot believe that the Wenger is picking this tool week in week out......its so fu*king frustrating to see a dipsh*t like Bendtner in a team of the alleged top shelf quality of Arsenal. I still cannot fu*kin believe it

BENDTNER...stop blowin the manager and f*ck off to a team of your inequality.....say like Rams or f*cking Grimbsy....F*ck me can no-one on the Gunners selection panel see it??!?!?!?